Do you have a 3 year old child that loves board games? If you haven’t already noticed it is EXTREMELY difficult to find board games for 3 year olds! I have searched high and low and have found these to be the best board games for 3 year olds.
There are a ton of board games for kids out there. However, if you have a 3 year old it is VERY difficult to find a board game that fits that age group. I have looked and researched the BEST board games for 3 year olds and this is what I have found.
Here you will read all about board games for 2-3 year olds, games for 3-4 year olds, games for 3 year olds at home, best board games for 3-4 year olds and even cooperative board games for 3-year olds.
This post is all about Board Games for 3 Year Olds.
BOARD GAMES FOR 3-YEAR-OLDS
- Hasbro Gaming Don’t Wake Daddy Preschool Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up
- Don’t Break the Ice Game
- Coogam Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, Fine Motor Skill Toy ABC Alphabet Color Sorting Puzzle, Montessori Letters Cognition Preschool Gift for Years Old Kid Early Learning
- Skillmatics Educational Game : Search and Find | Gifts & Preschool Learning for Kids
- Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Award Winning Cooperative Counting Game for Kids
- Bstoyder Pound A Mole Game, Whack A Dinosaur Game Toy for Toddler, Interactive Educational Toy
- Fat Brain Toys Ladybug’s Garden Memory Game Games
- Bee Genius – Award Winner Puzzle Family Board Game
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
17 TYPES OF TODDLER ART SUPPLIES TO TRY RIGHT NOW
WOMEN HELPING WOMEN 33 THINGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN
17 AMAZING THINGS FROM AMAZON THAT’LL MAKE PERFECT GIFTS FOR BUSY MOMS
OTHER BOARD GAMES FOR 3-YEAR-OLDS
Board games are a great way to keep 3 year olds entertained. They help children learn shapes, colors, and counting. Board games can also help teach children how to take turns and how to lose gracefully.
There are a few 3 year old board games that stand out as being particularly entertaining and educational. These games are:
Candy Land: This classic game is a favorite of many 3 year olds. It teaches colors and counting. It is also a very simple game that is easy for young children to understand.
Chutes and Ladders: This game is another classic that is enjoyed by many 3 year olds. It teaches counting and basic addition. It also helps children to learn about cause and effect.
Memory: Memory is a great game for 3 year olds because it helps them to improve their memory skills. It is also a lot of fun to play.
These are just a few of the many great board games that are available for 3 year olds. With so many choices, you are sure to find a few that your child will love. So get out there and start playing some games with your 3 year old today!