Do you have a 3 year old child that loves board games? If you haven’t already noticed it is EXTREMELY difficult to find board games for 3 year olds! I have searched high and low and have found these to be the best board games for 3 year olds.
There are a ton of board games for kids out there. However, if you have a 3 year old it is VERY difficult to find a board game that fits that age group. I have looked and researched the BEST board games for 3 year olds and this is what I have found.
Here you will read all about board games for 2-3 year olds, games for 3-4 year olds, games for 3 year olds at home, best board games for 3-4 year olds and even cooperative board games for 3-year olds.
This post is all about Board Games for 3 Year Olds.
BOARD GAMES FOR 3-YEAR-OLDS
- Hasbro Gaming Don’t Wake Daddy Preschool Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up
- Don’t Break the Ice Game
- Coogam Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, Fine Motor Skill Toy ABC Alphabet Color Sorting Puzzle, Montessori Letters Cognition Preschool Gift for Years Old Kid Early Learning
- Skillmatics Educational Game : Search and Find | Gifts & Preschool Learning for Kids
- Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Award Winning Cooperative Counting Game for Kids
- Bstoyder Pound A Mole Game, Whack A Dinosaur Game Toy for Toddler, Interactive Educational Toy
- Fat Brain Toys Ladybug’s Garden Memory Game Games
- Bee Genius – Award Winner Puzzle Family Board Game
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
OTHER BOARD GAMES FOR 3-YEAR-OLDS
Board games are a great way to keep 3 year olds entertained. They help children learn shapes, colors, and counting. Board games can also help teach children how to take turns and how to lose gracefully.
There are a few 3 year old board games that stand out as being particularly entertaining and educational. These games are:
Candy Land: This classic game is a favorite of many 3 year olds. It teaches colors and counting. It is also a very simple game that is easy for young children to understand.
Chutes and Ladders: This game is another classic that is enjoyed by many 3 year olds. It teaches counting and basic addition. It also helps children to learn about cause and effect.
Memory: Memory is a great game for 3 year olds because it helps them to improve their memory skills. It is also a lot of fun to play.
These are just a few of the many great board games that are available for 3 year olds. With so many choices, you are sure to find a few that your child will love. So get out there and start playing some games with your 3 year old today!