Do you want to have a complete guide to 11 fun Halloween games for kids? These fun Halloween games for kids are the best Halloween activities that every parent should know about!
If you are anything like me you are going to do all you possibly can to make sure your kids have the best Halloween ever. As a mother with three children myself, I am going to give you the complete guide to 11 fun Halloween games for kids that you will love! These fun Halloween games for kids are all the games my family and I love. Halloween with your kids can be extremely exciting if you just do a little planning.
You will find these 11 fun Halloween games for kids to do with your family very easy to put together as well. Plus, you will also find Halloween games for adults, Halloween party games for all ages, and best of all FREE Halloween crafts.
After learning about all these fun Halloween games for kids you will feel extra prepared to get your family ready for their best Halloween yet!
This post is all fun Halloween games for kids that are entertaining and VERY easy to prepare!
Halloween Games for Kids
Halloween is a great time for kids to get together and have some fun. There are many different games that can be played, all of which are sure to provide hours of entertainment. This guide will provide an overview of some of the most popular Halloween games for kids, as well as instructions on how to play them. Have fun!
This game is best played outdoors with a large pumpkin. Create a set of bowling pins by carving out different shapes in the pumpkin, then have each player take turns trying to knock them down.
In this game, players must run around trying to avoid being caught by the “monster”. The player who is caught then becomes the monster for the next round.
Witch Hat Ring Toss
This game can be played with either witch hats or rings. Set up a number of “hats” (or rings) in a row, and take turns trying to toss them onto the hats. The player who gets the most hats on wins!
In this game, players must wrap their mummy partner in toilet paper as fast as possible. The team who wraps their mummy first wins!
This game is best played in a dark room with flashlights. One player is chosen to be the ghost, and the others must then try to find him/her using only the flashlight. The first player to find the ghost wins!
Spider Web Walk
In this game, players must walk through a spider web without touching it. The player who makes it through without touching the web wins!
Pin the Tail on the Black Cat
This game is similar to “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”. Hang a black cat poster on a wall, and have blindfolded players take turns trying to pin the tail in the right spot. The player who gets closest to the correct spot wins!
Bobbing for Apples
Fill a tub or sink with water and add several apples. Players must then take turns trying to bite into an apple while their hands are behind their back. The player who bites into the most apples wins!
This game is best played with a group of people. Each player must carve a face into their pumpkin, and the best carving wins a prize!
Halloween Scavenger Hunt
You can play this game indoors or outdoors. Make a list of Halloween-themed items, and have players race to find them all. The first player to find all the items on the list wins!
This game is best played with a group of people. Players must dress up in their best Halloween costume, and the best costume wins a prize!
Other Fun Halloween Activities
One of the great things about Halloween is that there are so many different activities that can be enjoyed!
Here are a few more ideas to get you started.
Watch scary movies
1. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
2. Hocus Pocus
4. The Addams Family
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
7. Hotel Transylvania
9. Corpse Bride
Make Halloween-themed snacks
– Spiderweb Cake
– Ghost Meringue Cookies
– Jack-O’-Lantern Fruit Cups
– Frankenstein’s Monster Slices
– Witch Hat Brownies
– Eyeball Pizza
Bake a pumpkin pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9-inch pie dish with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin puree, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie dish and spread evenly.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 45 minutes, or until the pie is set.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Visit a haunted house
If you’re looking for a haunted house to visit this Halloween, there are a few ways to find one. One option is to search online. There are many websites that list haunted houses in your area, so you can easily find one close to you. Another option is to ask your friends and family for recommendations. If they know of any good haunted houses, they’ll be sure to let you know! Finally, you can always check your local newspaper or online event calendar for listings.
Attend a Halloween party
If you’re looking to have a spook-tacular time this Halloween, why not throw your own party? Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Decorate your home with all things Halloween. This includes pumpkins, ghosts, spiders, and anything else that you can think of.
2. Make sure to have plenty of food and drinks for your guests. Halloween themed snacks are always a hit!
3. Plan some fun activities for your guests. This can include bobbing for apples, carving pumpkins, or watching scary movies.
4. Make sure to have plenty of prizes on hand for your guests. This will make your party even more fun!
5. Finally, don’t forget to have a great costume! This is one of the most important parts of any Halloween party.
Decorate your house for Halloween
When it comes to decorating your house for Halloween, the options are endless. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Start by adding some pumpkins to your front porch. You can either buy them or carve them yourself.
2. Hang some spooky Halloween decorations around your house. This can include ghosts, bats, and anything else you can think of.
3. Put up some spider webs around your house. This will add an extra level of creepiness!
4. Finally, don’t forget to add a few Halloween lights to really set the mood.
Play Halloween Trivia
Halloween Trivia is a game that is perfect for parties. It can be played with groups of any size, and it is a great way to test your knowledge of all things Halloween.
To play, divide players into teams and give each team a copy of the questions. Players then take turns answering questions. The first team to answer 10 questions correctly wins the game!
Here are a few sample questions:
1. What is the name of the popular Halloween candy that is shaped like a skeleton?
2. What is the name of the character who created the holiday of Halloween?
3. What is the name of the famous poem that starts with the line “Twas the night before Halloween”?
4. What is the name of the movie that features a character named Michael Myers?
5. What is the name of the popular Halloween song that starts with the line “I’m a little teapot short and stout”?
Spooky Halloween Crafts
Halloween is a great time to get together with friends and family and make some fun crafts. There are many different crafts that can be made, all of which are sure to be a hit with kids. This guide will provide an overview of some of the most popular Halloween crafts for kids, as well as instructions on how to make them.
Paper Plate Ghosts
These ghosts are easy to make and only require a few materials. You will need: paper plates, marker, scissors, and string.
Toilet Paper Roll Mummies
These mummies are also easy to make and only require a few materials. You will need: toilet paper rolls, white paint, black marker, and googly eyes.
These suncatchers are a great way to decorate your windows for Halloween. You will need: orange tissue paper, black Sharpie, scissors, and clear contact paper.
This garland is a great way to decorate your home for Halloween. You will need: white cardstock, black Sharpie, scissors, and string.
Spider Web Clings
These clings are a great way to decorate your windows for Halloween. You will need: black construction paper, scissors, and clear contact paper.
Pumpkin Painted Rocks
These rocks are a great way to decorate your garden for Halloween. You will need: small rocks, orange paint, black Sharpie, and clear sealant.
These witches are a great way to decorate your home for Halloween. You will need: black cardstock, green marker, scissors, and clear contact paper.
These ghosts are a great way to decorate your home for Halloween. You will need: white cardstock, black Sharpie, scissors, and clear contact paper.
These monsters are a great way to decorate your home for Halloween. You will need: cardstock, markers, scissors, and clear contact paper.
Paper Plate Spider Webs
These spider webs are a great way to decorate your home for Halloween. You will need: paper plates, black paint, and scissors.
There are so many great Halloween activities for you and your family to try. Whether you need kids Halloween party games, Halloween games for preschoolers, Halloween games for toddlers or just fun Halloween party games you now have a bunch of great ideas at your fingertips! So get creative and have some fun with your new little one this Halloween!
This post was all about fun Halloween games for kids.
Other Posts you may like:
17 NO NONSENSE FUN HALLOWEEN CRAFTS TO INSPIRE YOU
13 TRENDY HALLOWEEN FAMILY COSTUMES THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
QUICK GUIDE: HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR FAMILY OF 3
13 FAMILY HALLOWEEN IDEAS THAT WILL MAKE YOU GASP WITH EXCITEMENT